What We Do
What we would like to do (our present and future approach)
We take the approach that partnering with local communities help determine the most effective and sustainable solution, resulting in a great outcome when dealing with those in real need. It is through these partnerships that we are committed to exemplify a compassion that reflects a Christ like example by providing the foundations for
- Life skills and Relationships
- Equipping Marriages with essential tools
- Good Financial management.
- Sound parental skill set
- New Language courses
- Emergency food, clothing and accommodation
- Housing the homeless
- Provide care for the elderly Holocaust Survivors
- Help protect and care for unwed mothers and their unborn children.
- Purchase vehicles to transport relief supplies and people
- Provide outlets to distribute food, clothing and relief supplies to those individuals and families in desperate need of help